Monday, February 5, 2018

2018 FIU Challenge Update

Hello!

I have progress on my list!  It's not much...yet, but it is better than nothing.

  • Stitch a design for the candlescreen that I have
  • Finish hand-quilting the Bullseye Quilt
  • Finish the log cabin star wall hanging
  • Start hand-quilting my grand aunt's grandmother's flower garden quilt top
  • Clean up the nook area in my sewing room - made a start, barely
  • Finish the mystery quilt top I've started - finished 3 February
  • Clean and re-frame my hummingbirds cross stitch
  • Post all the stuff I have waiting to be listed in my Etsy shop
  • Clean up my scrapbooking area
  • Make a start on archival scanning of all my family photographs
  • Get my printed recipes put into my recipe software (Living Cookbook)
Here's a photo of the finished quilt top:


This was Bonnie Hunter's On Ringo Lake mystery.  It's the first of her mysteries that I've done.  I used her suggested colors because they were out of my comfort zone and it was a way to expand my personal horizons...so to speak.  ;-)

As a mystery quilt, this has been retired.  However, she does have the pattern available for purchase on her website (see link above).

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

Great finish! It looks great.