Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Finish It Up Challenge



Well, this has helped me the last couple of years, so I'm going to do this again!

Here's my list for 2018:
  • Stitch a design for the candlescreen that I have
  • Finish hand-quilting the Bullseye Quilt
  • Finish the log cabin star wall hanging
  • Start hand-quilting my grand aunt's grandmother's flower garden quilt top
  • Clean up the nook area in my sewing room
  • Finish the mystery quilt top I've started (all clues haven't been posted yet)
  • Clean and re-frame my hummingbirds cross stitch
  • Post all the stuff I have waiting to be listed in my Etsy shop
  • Clean up my scrapbooking area
  • Make a start on archival scanning of all my family photographs
  • Get my printed recipes put into my recipe software (Living Cookbook)

I might "find" a few more items to put on this list but I think I'll leave it here for now.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress here! I don't have an official list, but I certainly have plans to finish off a few things in 2018 as well.