Friday, April 1, 2016

FIU Challenge Update

Hi Everyone!

I'm going to basically ignore any April Fool's nonsense 'cause I think it's a silly excuse for a "holiday".






Here's my updated list for April:

  1. Bind my 4-patch quilt (poor thing's been waiting for over 2years)  finished on 21 Feb 2016
  2. Remove last of carpet in sewing room (it's really in the way and is hampering my crafts)
  3. Finish my "Merry Christmas" framed set
  4. Tidy up all my quilting scraps
  5. Frame my Mother's Tree.
  6. Clean off my scrapbooking desk so I can actually scrapbook!  clean enough to work on 15 Jan 2016
  7. Finish the Disneyland scrapbook for my sister
  8.  List the rest of the items I have set aside to sell on Etsy.  finished on 7 Jan 2016
  9. Re-starch/shape the rest of my crocheted snowflakes.  finished on 29 Feb 2016
Hmm, nothing new seems to be crossed off.  No, I didn't finish any of these goals this past month.  (sigh)



I did make a start on #3.  The word "MERRY" is framed!  As in completely done.  Of course, CHRISTMAS still isn't framed.  I will probably get to work on it in the next few days.



I also did a little more work on #4.  I didn't realize how many scraps fit in my basket!  I swear I've been working on it but it doesn't look like I've made a dent.


Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

ha! Fabric scraps have a strange way of reproducing every time you turn your back...like tribbles only worse.

As far as getting things done, you are doing better than you think! Keep going!

Heather said...

You've still made good progress good luck!

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm not a fan of April's Fools either, so I fully support your attempt to ignore it :) You might not have anything to cross off, but you still made some progress, and I'm still sure you can get through this list before the year is even over :D