Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Christmas Stitching Challenge






I know, I know.  I'm a day late in posting on a challenge that I'm hosting!

I did get a few stitches done on another ornament...last night.  I hadn't worked on any Christmas stitching since my ornament finish last month.





This is the hat for one of Mill Hill's Charmed Santas.  This one is called Santa Jingles.

I did free up a set of scroll frames last night, so I am going to be starting a larger Christmas project soon.  I usually have at least one Christmas project going at all times except for the last few months.  I decided that wasn't going to happen again.  There will always be a Christmas project in my rotation from now on.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Nice start! I'm looking forward to see your next bigger christmas start :)

Heather said...

Lovely start :)