Tuesday, December 1, 2015

HAP SAL update for December

Now don't faint, not only am I posting on the correct day, I have made progress on one of my HAPs this month!

Rapunzel (Dawe) has gotten bigger!  I don't know the exact amount but I'd say that I'm close to 1/2 way done on this page (9/30).

Here is what she looked like before:

and here's what she looks like now:


Now that she has most of her face, she really has a haunted expression.  Makes me feel sorry for her predicament.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

Ohh, a face! She does look a bit scary, but also so pretty - great progress! :D

Annie said...

Beautiful progress! So nice to see her face:)

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful progress, well done!

Heather said...

Wow great job!

Katie said...

Fantastic progress!