Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAP SAL 2015 Update

Hi Everyone!

I hope this SAL helped motivate you to make progress on your big project(s).  I know that I've made strides on mine.

Here are my projects from this SAL with before and after pictures.  You can click on any of the photos to see larger versions.

God Speed from HAED:


This one only had 1 extra page but it went from 23.07% to 26.87% done.


Next up is Rapunzel (Dawe) from HAED:


She got 2 whole pages added.  That took her from 30.3% to 39.78% done.

The Sistine Chapel from HAED:

This one only got a partial page finish.  It went from 8.73% to 9.83%.  Every little bit helps.

Floral Finesse from The Heart's Content:




This went from not even started to 11.75% done.

Last, but definitely most, La Belle Dame Sans Merci from HAED:


The first photo is pages 1-13 done, the second photo is pages 1-19!  Yes!  I got 5 full pages and 1 partial page done this year.  I went from 41.67% to 59.55% on this one.

Now I'm not hosting this particular SAL again in 2016 but I am hosting 2 events.  You can read about them in this post.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

4 comments:

Keebles said...

That's great progress! You had a very good stitching year, congrats!

Susan said...

WOW!! Amazing progress on all your pieces. My page finishes feels so inadequate in comparison.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, you've made some awesome progress on all those pieces, but especially on La belle dame - you rotation works out really nicely. AND if I remember correctly you had at least two other projects that took up quite some time. I love the floral finesse one, all those nice and bright colours :)

Heather said...

Great job on your projects! Good luck next year happy new year!