Friday, June 26, 2015

2 HAED progress photos

Hey Everyone!

I never thought I'd say this but "It's too hot!".  Well, not yet, it's still early in the day as I write this.  I don't live on the beach, but I am near the coast.  That means we don't really have seasons, just rainy and not-rainy.  So when we do get warm weather, it's rare and usually brutally humid.  Today's high is supposed to be 78°F (26°C) with 84% humidity.  It's just supposed to get hotter through the weekend.  Ugh!

The heat hasn't stopped me from stitching though!  I've been working on 2 HAEDs at the same time.  One of them is a QS (quick stitch) and only uses black so I can stitch on that during the day while I'm working.  I don't consider it part of my "official rotation" because it's the only one I can work on during office hours.

Here is my first page finish on QS Dragonflies:


The fabric is 28ct. Cashel linen called Monet from Picture This Plus.  I bought mine at 123stitch.  I'm stitching this 1x1 (one strand of floss over one fabric thread).


In my rotation, my latest project was my focus piece La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  Last night, I had another page finish!  Woo hoo!




Next up in my rotation is Floral Finesse, finally!  This is a new start so no progress photo...yet.  I'll post one in a couple of days when I do my monthly HAP SAL progress report.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

9 comments:

Heather said...

Good progress!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

What beautiful progress...and that fabric is yummy!

Cindy from Artists for Hire said...

Love that fabric!

Annie said...

Lovely stitching, wonderful progress, and gorgeous fabric!

Susan said...

Great progress and looking forward to watching your progress on dragonflies. The fabric is beautiful

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress, I love the fabric of the all-black design :) Have fun with your new start!

Mii Stitch said...

Love your fabric for the dragonfly! It will look fantastic!!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress on both pieces!!

Leigh said...

That fabric is stunning! Congrats on another page finish :)