Friday, May 1, 2015

Small finish and HAP SAL progress

I recently had a small finish.  It's a Santa Claus ornament by TLC Designs, called Santa II.  This was a kit I'd had for years.  I'd tried to sell the unopened kit in my Etsy shop but didn't have any takers, so I decided I might as well stitch it up. 

I think he turned out rather well.  This next Christmas, he'll go on my Santa tree in my home office.  (I put up 3 trees every year.)

Here he is:


Now for my HAP SAL progress in the past month!  I've had progress on 2 of my HAPs.

The first is God Speed.  Here's where I started:


And here it is with the next page finished:






I've gone from 23.07% to  26.87% done!


I tried to also finish the partial page I had left on La Belle Dame Sans Merci, but I didn't quite make it.

Here's where I was at the end of last month:




...and here is how much I finished on that partial page:

So on that one, I've gone from 48.21% to roughly 49.16%.  Not too shabby for only a few days work!




Happy Stitching!

Stacy








4 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I love the Santa! I had no idea it was at your Etsy store. Your progress is AWESOME on your BAPs

Katie said...

Great progress on both your HAPs. Congrats on the adorable finish too!!

sharine said...

Great progress:)

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on your HAPs! After finishing that partial page, is it another full page or the next design in your rotation?