Thursday, April 23, 2015

God Speed page finish!

Any time I get near to a page finish, I just can't seem to stop stitching.  Seriously! 

Normally, I stop stitching between 10:30 - 11:00pm so that I don't stay up too late (as if that's a real "thing").  Last night, I was close to a page finish.  As in there were only 5 colors left to stitch and 2 of those only had a pair of stitches each.  I finally put my needle down at 11:55pm...with a page done!

Here's my progress picture:



She's got hair!  It's like a beacon in the lower corner.  Also, along the bottom, you can hopefully make out the start of two knights' helmets.

Next page is yet another ocean of black and her head.  No sign of "her" knight, yet.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

7 comments:

Mama Dog said...

Good progress, and yes I see the tip tops of their helms.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wonderful! That next page with her head is going to be so much fun ^_^

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on finishing another page, really good progress! I can see the hair :)

Annie said...

Wonderful progress, and beautiful stitching! This is really coming to life!

Miamina said...

Looks great! Congrats on the page finish!

Katie said...

I know what you mean. It's hard to put it down when you are so close. Congrats on the page finish!!!

Leigh said...

Congrats on the page finish! It's exciting to see the picture develop :)