Tuesday, February 3, 2015

HAP SAL progress

Okay, okay.  I know I'm late posting this.  I also know as the originator of this SAL, I should be ashamed of myself...I am!

I have made progress on my main HAP piece, La Belle Dame Sans Merci.  I just forgot to post it.  I did remember to take a photo of my progress as of January 31, so I'm not a complete slacker.  ;-)

Here is my current progress photo:





Last time I took a photo, the poor knight only had half a face.  I think he's probably happier now.

Now for the actual progress information.  This is a rough estimate because I stitch by color rather than by 10 x 10 grid blocks.  I've finished over 4,200 stitches on this page.  That means I'm 1.88% closer to a finish than I was at the start of the year.  Total, I'm over 97,000 stitches into this project and 43.55% done.

This is the only one of my HAPs that I've worked on so far this year.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

8 comments:

sharine said...

It is looking beautiful:)

Leonore Winterer said...

I bet the poor knight is really happy that he has at least a full face now! Awesome progress, getting close to a page finish ^_^

Annie said...

This piece is stunning, and you're doing beautiful work on it!

sew.darn.quilt said...

It's lovely ")

Katie said...

You got a lot done. I posted my HAP post too. Thanks for hosting.

Deb said...

Beautiful work! My post was late, too. So I am in good company!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

This is such an amazing project. It's among the first charts I bought and whenever I see your work on this I remember why I bought stis and think that I should maybe make a start on it ;-)