Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blogging

In my last post about destashing, I mentioned The FlyLady.  I've been "fluttering" a bit with her but not like I want to - I'll admit it, I'm lazy.

Well, I've decided it's time to stop being lazy and get off my well-padded a** and be more productive around my house and business (I have a retail shop out of my home).

I figure that there are going to be several benefits to this:

  • My house will be tidier
  • My business will be more professional looking
  • I'll be able to actually find things
  • I'll end up with more time in the evenings for fun stuff, like stitching
  • Moving more should help me lose some weight
I've made a start with this philosophy today...just a sec, I've got to put the laundry in the dryer.  Done, plus another load is in the washer.  Earlier, I did a 15 minute fling in my closet.  Twenty-four hangers have now been liberated of their loads and 6 pairs of jeans are off the shelf.  I did find 2 pairs of jeans that fit that I didn't know about!

As part of this effort toward organization, I'm going to attempt to do one blog post a day.  I'll write about "flying" and as always, stitching.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: