Sunday, March 23, 2014

A finish got framed!

I finally got around to framing my finished QS Hummingbird from Heaven and Earth Designs!  It was stitched 1x1 on 28ct. fabric from Silkweaver Fabrics.  I don't remember the color name for the fabric - it was Spring something-or-other.  ;-)

The frame is an unfinished wood frame that I painted Spring Green.  The mat is plain black.  The mat and frame are both from Picture Frames.com.

Here is the picture of the framed piece:


It is now hanging above my desk though I may decide to showcase it somewhere else in the house.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Everything compliments each other, what a perfect framing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that's lovely! I probably ought to have started with a 'simple' HAED like that, with only one colour! Good job, and that frame really suits it too. I'm sure it will look wonderful wherever it ends up in your house

Unknown said...

That looks great.

Lulu said...

It is so beautiful! You really chose the perfect color to paint the frame to match your fabric.

Mama Dog said...

Love the framing, it looks perfect!