Friday, November 15, 2013

Crossed Stitches Blog Hop #2



Thank you to all who took part in the first Blog Hop!  I really appreciate your participation!

The question for this round is:

How many WIPs do you currently have?  (A WIP is a Work-In-Progress.)

I really don't know why I asked this question...I sort of don't want to admit to this one.  ;-)
I currently have 7 cross stitch projects going.  I'm NOT going to count any quilting, scrapbooking or crochet projects 'cause I might faint.
If you want to know what all of my WIPs actually are, just look to the right.  They are listed in the sidebar with my current stage of progress.  At the moment, TW's 12 Days of Christmas is the one receiving attention.
To include the widget and the list of participating blogs, you can: get the InLinkz code.

If you would like to include the Crossed Stitches logo, you can copy and paste the code below:




Happy Stitching!

Stacy


No comments: