Monday, October 21, 2013

Coming soon...

I've decided to start a blog hop here on my blog.  The first blog hop will be on November 1st and will run through November 14th.  The second blog hop will start on November 15th.

Since hosting a blog hop is new to me, I expect there may be a kink or two.  Hopefully not, but you never know.  Anyone who participates in this first hop will receive one of my personal designs: a blackwork-style heart pattern!  I'm not going to post a picture of what it looks like when it's done.  I'm going to let it be a surprise.  Yes, I know, that's not nice making you wait but I do have a little mean streak in me.  ;-)

While I do have a bunch of questions already lined up, if you have a question that you would like to see used as a future blog hop, just email it to me.

I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming hop!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your work. I'll check out your blog every so often. You pick out so unique things to stitch. Now back to pogo. to lit some pumpkins. Thanks for invite.