Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog Hop #15 - Stitching when sick

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

Well, I'm a bit late as usual on posting the blog hop but I did finally do it!  Here's the question for this round:

Eventually there comes a time when you’re not feeling well, whether it’s the flu or a cold or something else entirely. The question is, do you manage any stitching when you’re under the weather or does it just have to wait for better days?

The irony of this question is that right now, I have a monster cold.  Yes, I have managed to do some stitching while I'm sick.  If I had the flu, I think I'd be too wiped out to attempt anything. 

With my cold, I've done some cross stitching and some Huck embroidery.  I've also managed to make a core for another Temari ball.  If I weren't sick, I definitely would have done more but at least I have managed to stick with it.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

I'm not surprised how many of us actually have colds right now -lol- This flu/cold season is totally ridiculous. That's part of the reason I posted the blog hop on the 4th instead of the 1st :-p it's hard to type when you're sneezing every five seconds, right? LOL

Hope you're starting to feel better!

Cathy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Please post a pic of the temari ball. I tried one once and couldn't get the measurements right. It came out all wonky. If you could pass along some tips, I'd appreciate it!
Cathy