Friday, December 7, 2012

Blog Hop 13: Wishlist

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop


The Blog Hop question this time is:

The holidays are right around the corner and gift exchanges are happening everywhere you look. If an amazingly magical Stitchmas Santa were to fly overhead and bring you one stitching wish, what would it be?


 
Hmm....TIME!  This is an "amazingly magical" Santa after all.  I've got so many projects that I want to do that time is my most precious commodity.  Floss, fabric, patterns, etc. I have in abundance!

Now if we were to head to a more practical and realistic present, I guess I'd have to say more scroll frames.  I always leave a project on the frame when it's waiting for its turn in my rotation.  Right now, that means that my WIPs are limited to seven...bummer.

Happy Stitching and Merry Christmas!

Stacy


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

1 comment:

Stitchy McStitcher said...

SEVEN?! Good grief! I get overwhelmed with two or three. Maybe that is why I never finish my projects! LOL