Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New project...

Since I finished the Heirloom Christmas Sampler, I had a set of scroll frames with [gasp] nothing on them!  Well, that's just wrong, so I searched through my considerable stash to find a new project.

It was a tough decision to avoid starting another HAED design, but since the empty scroll frames are fairly narrow there weren't many HAEDs in my stash that would have fit.

The "winner" of the empty scroll frames is:  Woodland Violet Sampler from The Sweetheart Tree.  Here's what it looks like:



I've already got the fabric on the frame and I've entered it into my randomizer app but I don't know for sure when it will actually show up in my rotation.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy


3 comments:

Melody said...

This pattern is so pretty!! It's on my list for the Crazy January Challenge '13. Can't wait to see your progress on this :)

Melody said...

When you get a chance, head on over to my blog and check out my latest post...I've mentioned you there :)

Monica said...

See what I said about you on my blog.
http://thehooplessstitcher.blogspot.com/