Monday, August 6, 2012

WIP photo and Rotation

This last round of my rotation had me working on La Belle Dame Sans Merci from HAED.  Here is how it's looking now that page 5 is completed.

It looks a bit wonky because it's a bit loose in the scroll frame and I was too lazy to tighten it.  Also, in the lower right corner, you can just make out the knight's nose.  I knew by the colors that it had to be part of his face but until I looked at the photo, I couldn't make it out.

Next up in the rotation:  12 Days of Christmas by Teresa Wentzler

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

4 comments:

Claire said...

Looking good hun. I can see his nose. xXx

demeter83 said...

I see his nose! Looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOW La Belle Dame is beautiful.. Page 5 completed. Excellent

Unknown said...

Lovely work!