Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tartan Cross Stitch Charts

I don't know how many of you know this but I chart Scottish tartans for cross stitch.  I've been doing this for a number of years and have hundreds of charts available.  There is now a permanent link on the top right hand side of my blog or you can click here.

Here are some samples of the tartans and styles of chart that I offer:

Shown in:  Deas #2154
full tartan







Shown in:  MacCullough #3339
Celtic knot





  Shown in:  Dorward #2533
  monogram







Shown in:  Colquhoun #0274
Celtic cross







Shown in:  Wallace #1208
thistle







Shown in:  Blair #0416
heart







Shown in:  MacDonald #0419
stocking, toe right (toe left is also an option)






Shown in:  Christie #1355
Scotland map









Shown in:  Chisholm of Strathglass #1455
lion







Shown in:  Connel #1854
Scottish Terrier







Happy Stitching!

Stacy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you make any monogram? like an F - in the Forbes Tartan

Stacy C. said...

Yes. If the surname is listed (Forbes is), then any of the pattern styles are available for that name. I am working on offering a Celtic style initial for cross stitch. I have the initials already but at 705x700 stitches currently, that's a bit too large so I need to downsize them.

Shaunterria said...

You did a wonderful job on these charts. Thank you for being so generous in sharing them!

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Those are gorgeous, Stacy.

mdgtjulie said...

They're all darling, Stacy. I love them!!! And it's neat to see all the tartans.