Friday, August 31, 2012

And the winner is...

Jamie Fredrickson!  Congratulations, Jamie!  If you want to drop me an email, with your tartan and style choice, I'll get your pattern to you via email as soon as possible!

For anyone interested, the various tartan charts are always available for sale on my website:  Tartan Surnames.  I am in the process of updating the list and adding the links for each tartan.  The link for this is always available on the right hand side of this blog as well.

Also, I have a ton of tartan items (shirts, mugs, cards, mousepads, etc.) available in my online shop, Things Scottish.  The link for my shop is also available on the right hand side of my blog.




Julie, the tartan for the Lord of Lovat is Fraser of Lovat.  While Lord Henry Lovat was the last person beheaded at the Tower, the title of Lord Lovat was eventually "resurrected" and there is a current Lord Lovat who is the head of the Fraser clan.  Lord Lovat at Wikipedia

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

No comments: