Monday, July 30, 2012

Some more catalog inspiration!

Don't you love catalogs?  I certainly do!

This time, the catalog is Herrschner's and there are a couple of things that I definitely want to get plus a few wishlist type items.


Portrait of an Eagle
mosaic kit











60 Hook Ornament Stand












Holiday Frill Scarf

This one is definitely going to be a purchase (or two).  Right now, my favorite choice is the Winter Wonderland color but they all look lovely!








Tunisian Stitch Afghans

Most likely this will also be a purchase.  Gotta save up some money first.








Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Melody said...

I just got this catalog yesterday, but haven't had a chance to sit down and page through it. I'm sure my Wish List on Herrschner's website will grow by leaps and bounds when I finally do. It's always good to have 'wants'...they keep us motivated to finish the 'haves', lol!