Thursday, June 7, 2012

WIP storage

Like many stitchers, I have more than one project in progress at a time.  Here is how I keep track of them.

Projects waiting for their turn, are hung on the wall.

Ok, I admit, I have more than these four.  The others are propped up against a chest of drawers.  As you can see, I hang the floss for each project with it.

















The color photo, pattern and color key for all of my projects are kept in a three-ring binder.


Here I have La Belle Dame Sans Merci from HAED.  On the left is the color photo, when I turn the page, I have the next page in the chart and on the right, the color key.  The color key is laminated so that I don't mess it up and have to reprint it.  Peeking through the color key, you get a glimpse of another HAED, God Speed.

No comments: