Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rotating again

Well, the randomizer chose Heirloom Christmas Sampler for my rotation after Rapunzel (Dawe).  I made it through band 15.  With this one, my choice to stop and move on to another project is based on when I would need to roll the scroll frame.  If I can't do a band without scrolling, then I move on.


For my next project, the randomizer has chosen:  Rapunzel (Dawe).  Looks like these two projects are the randomizer's favorites!  I don't mind since I can definitely see progress on both of them.  The poor HCS hadn't seen any progress in years and now I've reached the half-way point on it!

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

3 comments:

CameoRoze said...

Congrats on the half way point ... sure is pretty!

Shaunterria said...

Beautiful work on this so far. Can't wait to see your progress on this one :)

--shaunterria
http://ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Aussie stitcher said...

I love this piece, thanks for letting us know!

cheers
Julie in Australia