Friday, June 8, 2012

Floss storage

Since I've already blogged about organizing my floss, I thought I'd show how I store it.

These are ArtBin Super Satchel Slim cases.  I got mine at JoAnn's.  The top five are my DMC; the bottom, larger case (thread case) is home to my Kreiniks.












Here's a view inside the first bin.  As you can see, I keep all my duplicates together and all the floss is in numerical order.  This case has numbers 48 - 372.


I got the plastic bobbins from JoAnn's as well.  I had been buying the small packages (20-28 per pkg) of bobbins for years then I finally broke down and bought 1,000 bobbins (only available online at joann.com).

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Shaunterria said...

I agree that the larger-count bags of plastic bobbins are a much better buy. Your floss stash looks great, by the way :)

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, that's a LOT of bobbins. I'm sure I could use that many. I have floss galore!! Nice to see how you store yours. It's nice and organized.