Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another Quilt Top

The quilting bug has bitten me hard! Lately, all I've wanted to do is work on quilts.

Linda from the Stashbuilders yahoo group, posted a photo of her One Block Wonder quilt to that list and it inspired me to try one myself. I just finished adding the borders last night.

Here's the fabric I used:




and here is the quilt top:

I may appliqué some of the original fabric onto the borders. I haven't made up my mind yet. I know that as soon as I get a little extra money, I'm going to have to rent time on a quilting machine...the finished tops are literally piling up! This one makes six that need to be quilted!
Happy Stitching!
Stacy

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

It's beautiful! Great job.

CameoRoze said...

Your quilting abilities seems to be growing in leaps and bounds, Stacy! Really lovely. I need to see these in person one of these days.