Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kah-nee-ta

Ok, you are probably asking yourself, "What on earth is a Kah-nee-ta?". Well, it's more like a where on earth...
Kah-nee-ta (pronounced just like it looks) is a resort in the high desert of central Oregon. You can see their website at: http://www.kahneeta.com/
The first week in July, some friends "kidnapped" me and kept me there with my full cooperation. We had a lot of fun doing nothing. The pool was great and it was soooo nice to see the sun. (For those of you who don't know - I live on the coast of Washington state, gray is the official color of the sky.)
Below are a couple of photos that I took while staying there. (click on the photo to see a larger version)
View from my room overlooking the golf course (background) and the area where the salmon bakes are held (where the tepee is).

The pool area at the Lodge. The deck on the left is just off the lobby.


Me, Debbie and Mary - the friends that "kidnapped" me. Debbie's hubby, Doug took the photo.



1 comment:

CameoRoze said...

Yeah, Stacy!

We've *known* each other all this time and this is the first time I've seen a picture of you!

Nice to see you. :)

Cameo @-->-->---