Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Stitching Challenges

Happy New Year!
Here are my particular stitching challenges for 2008.
On one of the cross stitch e-mail lists that I belong to (2MuchXS) there is a challenge every year to start at least one project on January 1. That's the whole challenge - start on Jan. 1.
I didn't participate in 2007, so I thought I'd do it this year. My challenge piece is Night Train by Elizabeth Spurlock. I purchased the pattern for this at PatternsOnline.com.
Here's what the finished piece will look like:
 

<-- div="" far.="" i="" is="" made="" progress="" so="" that="" the="" this="" ve="">
I have several U.F.O.s (Un-Finished Objects) that I hope to complete in 2008. The main ones that I hope to finish this year are:
Heirloom Christmas Sampler by Victoria Sampler (still working on the tree at the top)
12 Days of Christmas by Teresa Wentzler (half way through Day 2)
Wild Menagerie by Cross My Heart. (working on the tiger)
Happy Stitching!
Stacy

No comments: